2012年4月28日星期六

Not Just For One Day

>> I really wanted to avoid posting Tour de Force's new S/S 10 collection on the day of Halloween when many will say "Hehehe... that's great... for A COSTUME...".  As I've found out walking around shopping and being attracted to the pieces that err towards the showy side of things (I'm fast gaining myself the nickname of "Showpiece"), my costume-tolerance level is pretty high.  Actually,monster beats 2012, TDF's press release threw out a fairly spot-on description of her garments (Camille of Tour de Force is moving into apparel) and hats.  That they are supposed to be "VISUAL CATALYSTS".  So with a collection inspired by the lines and architectural innovations of Buckminister Fuller as well as other elements like English maypole and gladiator helmets, rather than being reminded of last minute costume options (I'm on EST where people are queueing up around the block at costume places...), when incorporated with simpler things, as with most of the 'Showpieces' that I tend to veer towards, all of TDF's pieces can be toned down and are merely visual catalysts to ramp up an outfit.  

Tdf1 
Tdf3
Tdf4 Tdf5
Tdf2 Tdf6 Tdf7
Tdf8
Tdf9

More related to the theme of the article: More related to the theme of the article:

没有评论:

发表评论