2012年9月10日星期一

MAC A Rose Romance Just A Pinch Gel Blush Face of

MAC A Rose Romance Just A Pinch Gel Blush Face of the Day

Advertisement



mac a rose romance just a pinch gel blush fotd

After seeing swatches of MAC’s upcoming A Rose Romance collection,Cheap Jerseys, a few of you gals asked to see a face of the day using Just A Pinch Gel Blush.

Of the A Rose Romance products I’ve tested so far, this one’s my favorite. Just A Pinch applies with full pigmentation,coach outlet online,How to Look Your BEST in Pictures, blends easily and doesn’t streak at all.

The sheer,Coach Purse, reddish rose shade looks similar to Benefit’s Benetint liquid blush,Cheap NFL Jerseys,The New LORAC Holiday Lip Gloss Collection Is Tie Dye For, and the thin, moist gel formula feels similar in consistency to Tarte’s Cheek Stains, making it the hybrid love child of two of my favorite blush products.

MAC, if you’re listening, I love this stuff! Please release it in more shades.

mac a rose romance circa plum pigment of summer eyeshadow

Today, I complemented the blush look with a few other A Rose Romance items. On my eyelids I added Circa Plum Pigment, and I applied Of Summer Eyeshadow on the brow bone. Then, to warm up the purple colors, I added two eyeshadow shades from MAC’s permanent collection into the crease — Soft Brown and Sable.

I think the eyes look soft, so I tried a slightly bolder lip, layering Tender Tryst See Thru Lip Color beneath a mix of Steal My Heart and Virgin Kiss Lipglasses (all from A Rose Romance).

What do you think?

I ain’t afraid of no ghost!

who-you-gonna-call

With my coffee this morning I looked through the pics I took last night on the SF Ghost Hunt tour… The tour started at the historic Queen Anne Hotel, the site of a former girl’s school around the turn of the last century. Legend has it that the friendly ghost of a woman named Mary Lake, the head mistress of the old school, still haunts the joint.

While ghost busting on the second and fourth floors, I snapped a ton of pictures with my trusty Canon Powershot. In some of the pics, odd glowing spots can be seen…

creepy-stairs-1

Hmm…

Our ghost hunting guide described how the glowing orbs are frequently caught on film in the hotel, and some believe the orbs are manifestations of ghostly energy. Others believe they’re just camera issues or tricks of light.

hallway

I couldn’t say, but I know my Canon camera like the back of my hand. I’ve probably taken 10,Coach Outlet Stores,000 pictures with this thing, and I don’t recall ever seeing this many spots in so many different photos taken in one place.

Back at home, I took a bunch of pics around the apartment, trying to duplicate the glowing spots … but not even one more occurred.

SPOOKY!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论