2012年10月25日星期四

Article Dashboard_A Lonely Person Inner Monologue In One Thanksgiving Day Night_556

A Lonely Person Inner Monologue In One Thanksgiving Day Night

The autumn is coming and Thanksgiving Day is approaching. Family are busy with preparing thankful gift for parents, friends and some should be thankful people. But there is a lonely person inner monologue in one Thanksgiving Day night. Listen.

I felt cold, not because of the weather, because of the feeling of lonely, helpless, and even lost. I have been living in this island for more than 8 years, although I am fully acquainted with this place, it doesn make any difference whenever I feel the insignificance of myself, --a small girl. Sometimes even an action of buying a can of hot tea from a vending machine does remind me that I am still alive, and that something maters perhaps,Article Dashboard_Coach Factory Outlet Store_495.?

Yesterday, I was on my way home at about 10 olock in the evening, as usual, many drunkards were passing by me without any sign of recognition. People drink and get drunk. Some are doing this for celebrating, but there are also some for forgetting. Anyway, they have something to pursue or worry about, but I have nothing. At least, I have no one waiting for me at home. Weather was fine. Trees on roadsides were surprisingly luxuriant. I suddenly realized that I haven paid attention to things as weather, plant, and people for a real long time because sorrows in my life have covered my eyes.

Life is difficult. Growth, marriage, work, and study,Amazines_New dolce & gabbana bags-china retail at, none of these can be done easily. Many things take place every moment everyday around us, some are good and more are bad. Bad things usually break our faith so that good things left become even harder to be appreciated. Namely, good things do not look good to us no more. I am so tired and becoming someone I dislike.

I walked a lot before I finally find my way home. However, I was still not tired enough to fall asleep. Then, I turned on my computers and found many emails contain regards from my friends for celebrating Thanksgiving Day that I almost forget. Yes, we still have a Thanksgiving Day. There are things and people whom I need to say thank you to. I have to be grateful to have many nice friends staying with me, encouraging me, and being there for me. I need to be strong enough to face difficulties and frustrations as a return for help and support from all my dear friends.

Do you know British people celebration way? Let me tell.English people do not celebrate Thanksgiving. Americans do celebrate it. It's origins are uncertain, but the story goes that the pilgrim settlers were grateful to be alive after a hard winter. They celebrated the next year's harvest by holding a feast and inviting the neighboring native Indians.

The purpose of the holiday was to give thanks for the year's harvest and good fortune. The dishes served at the original Thanksgiving feast, if there actually was one,Amazines_Coach Factory may be the easier trend pla, were probably fish, corn and squash. However, today it is traditional to serve roast turkey with potatoes, along with other things that vary from family to family. In the late 1800's, cooking for such a meal would take the better part of the day. Besides eating, it is a good opportunity for family members to get together.

Let celebrate the coming Thanksgiving Day.

没有评论:

发表评论