2012年8月8日星期三

Your Valentine Card: Why You Got What You Got

Draft #1
Dear Hommie,
I’m sorry and Happy Valentine’s Day. Once again it’s the that time of year where I get an opportunity to show appreciation for having you in my life. I mean, if it weren’t for these regularly and suspiciously placed corporate sponsored holidays, I don’t think it would occur to me to get anything special. Because honestly everyday is special with you. Although if everyday is special, then none of them are coach purse outlet, right? So what are we suppose to do with all these non-special special days? I guess I could go broke buying you something everyday. I mean as the non-special, special days start to blur into non-special months and years only punctuated by the times you missed your period…

Comments:
Okay Coach Outlet Store Online, see what happen there? Whenever you start writing about a woman’s period, it’s probably time for a rework. Also draft #1 gets a
little too philosophical. On to the next version:

Ladies http://usacoachoutlet.weebly.com, if you’ve always wondered why your Valentine note is the way it is, I’m going to give you a rare look into the thought process of a man by giving you the drafts leading up to the final version that I intend giving to my own Valentine. We may not be as eloquent and exact as our counter parts, but I think we should get something for trying.

Related articles:

This Valentine’s Day, we’re taking you on a rare expedition to the foreign, complicated, yet not-so-complicated mind of a man.  Fashionistas, read on to find on what goes on in a man’s head while he’s writing your V-day card.  For your viewing pleasure only….   Written by your everyday hubby/boyfriend/significant other/special man friend…

Your Valentine Card: Why You Got What You Got Love Letter Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论