2012年6月1日星期五

Illamasqua Jo’mina Nail Varnish

With a warmer skin tone, I often find that lilacs and pastel-like purples do not work on my skin tone, but I like Jo’mina a lot, and I think it’s the underlying redness around the edges that makes it more complementary against my particular skin tone.  I couldn’t think of a dupe for this one–NARS Pokerface is much Coach Outlet Online, much lighter and pinker, while Nubar Treasure has such a different finish that they don’t end up looking very similar.

Illamasqua Jo'mina Nail Varnish
Illamasqua Jo’mina Nail Varnish

Illamasqua Jo’mina Nail Varnish ($14.00 for 0.5 fl. oz.) is described as an “electric lilac.” It’s a bright lilac purple with a hint of pastel lilac but closer to a light-medium purple with subtle pink-red undertones. It’s opaque in two coats for me, and I didn’t have any issues with the formula–it was creamy without being thick, so it spread evenly across the nail. Despite some of the pastel-feel of this color, I didn’t encounter any streakiness during application.

Where to Buy: Sephora, $14

The Glossover

Illamasqua Jo’mina Nail Varnish

没有评论:

发表评论