2012年6月14日星期四

Municipal Bonds

I moved to Milan in 1949, when my parents left Piacenza to take advantage of the opportunities for work and advancement that Milan offered after the war. In spite of the depth of the attachment that I feel to the city in which I have built my career Free Web space and make money online, I am always aware that Milan does have its shortcomings and that it lies at times in thrall to a prevailing mood of melancholy, which has perhaps altered its character and diminished its sense of optimism, its capacity to think big and retain the confidence to accomplish its ambitions. As the Italian capital of financial activity and the world capital of fashion, design and opera Free Web space and make money online, Milan derives its unique strength, I believe, from its capacity to promote a continuous flow of creative ideas and harness them into successful commercial ventures. I love this city most when its sense of discipline is evident, expressed through its citizens鈥� work ethic and ability to plan on a large scale. I also love its rational approach 鈥� one driven by passion and generosity. (It鈥檚 no coincidence that Milan is the center of the nation鈥檚 charitable sector.) I hope that the optimism and the characteristic determination of the Milanese will provide a much-needed stimulus to the public sector, because the greater one鈥檚 love for a city, the more one expects from it. From this perspective, Expo 2015 could be the turning point Free Web space and make money online, the opportunity to boost Milan鈥檚 prestige and provide the perfect arena to reassert our claim to greatness.

Municipal Bonds Related:

没有评论:

发表评论