2012年5月10日星期四

It’s a Wrap Pop-Up Flea Part II

It has taken me this long to get back in the saddle and post a recap of the second Pop-Up Flea. It was really exciting to see everyone come through and to see people excited about picking up some new gear. A big thanks to my partner in the endeavor Mr. Randy Goldberg for all of his hard work.

I also want to thank all of the vendors for participating. Gitman Bros. Vintage, Hickoree’s Hard Goods, Billykirk, J.Crew, Jack Spade, Alexander West, Farinelli’s, Epaulet, Alexander Olch, Ohio Knitting Mills, Tanner Goods, Tellason, Michael Andrews Bespoke, C’H'C’M, Schott NYC, Sit and Read Furniture, No Mas, Digby & Iona and Amass.

Finally, appreciate all of the coverage for the event. Check out: Racked, Selectism, Cool Hunting, Uncrate,dr dre beats headphone, Design Obvserver, Put This On, Valet, All Plaid Out, Secret Forts (twice), What I Saw Today, New York Magazine and others (sorry if I missed people).

With the dust settled on another successful event, I will say that Mr. Goldberg and I are taking a serious look at a new city for Pop-Up Flea III in the coming spring. Can you guess?

L1040159

L1040164

L1040170

L1040178

L1040183

L1040167

没有评论:

发表评论