2012年5月13日星期日

Mail Bombs Pharrell’s Art Basel Captain’s Hat,

Happy Friday!
Today I’m getting ready for Hello Beautiful’s Women in the Workplace Workshop! The panel sold out within minutes, but I hope some of you were able to RSVP before the list closed. If so, I’ll see you tomorrow.
I’m headed uptown to get some skin toned tights, but before, I’ve got some Mail Bombs to solve!
First, former Fashion Bomber Dameion from Florida was enamored with Pharrell’s Miami Art Basel Captain’s Hat:

He said, “Where can I find a hat like the one Pharrell has on… I’m in love with it!”
Aw, Dameion, I’m sure you’ll rock the stuff out of that hat!
Get a similar look with this $75 Soviet Air Force Major Hat from www.therussianstore.com:

Add pins and regalia to your liking. The store actually has lots of fun headpieces. See the full range here.

Tammy says, “Can you please tell me who designed Solange’s dress and shoes?”

“… If you could find a look for less Nike Air Max 95 Womens, that would be fab as well. Thanks!”
Solange chilled with buddy Janelle Monae in a vintage dress and $995 Dries van Noten colorblock slingback sandals (similar to these):

Get her look for less here:

More Richard Nicoll…
ShopStyle

Carlene says, “I would love to know where can I get Alicia’s gorgeous yellow blazer….”

“… or something similar, the less expensive the better !”
Tis not the season for yellow blazers, which might explain why all options available right now are on the expensive side (starting at $130). I’d say if you want an affordable yellow blazer, check back in the spring. If you can’t wait, splurge with these options:

More Massimo Alba…
ShopStyle

Minnie isn’t at all over the super exposed Kardashians, and needed the tea on the cardigans they wore on the cover of Glamour:

She said, “I want one for the holidays!”
The lovely ladies were styled in different variations of this $2,095 L’Wren Scott Sequin Classic Cardigan:

Wow! If you really love the Kardashian’s, get the cardi here–or get similar options for less:

More Victoria’s Secret…
ShopStyle

Pretty Young Thing says, “ADRIENNE’S VEST IS THE BIZNESS…”

“… could you please help me find it? I feel it would be a great classic investment piece and would love one as a Christmas gift to my self.”
I’m not 100% sure of the exact make of Adrienne’s vest, though you can get something in the same vein with these:

More Twelfth St. By Cynthia Vincent…
ShopStyle

Lastly, we have a few unsolved Mail Bombs…!
Danielle was interested in Gabrielle Union’s smoking hot pink dress…

And Brent wanted Diddy’s shirt…

If you guys know, leave a comment!
That does it for today. Stay tuned for today’s Bombshell and more fly Fashion Bomb fun.
Smootches!